Saturday, October 29, 2011

For Pinkamena

Current status of the ever-growing Wall of Devotion to Pinkamena and insanity in general:

Credits for artwork, left-to-right, starting from top left:
Can I Come Out? by Qaxis (Pinkamena's expression in this one, oh dear Luna, it's a dagger in the heart every time I look at it. Yes! Please come out!)
Pinkamena: Hysteria by Rhanite
Pinkie Sigh by PashaPup
I am NOT Tardy by MidoriFlygon
My Little Pony Final Episode by swaetshrit
Just Smile by KzKsM
I Still Love Your Parties... by Qaxis
Pinkamena Diane Pie. by SillyCaracal

Pinkamena: Madness Returns by Rhanite


Apart from the blood and charcoal, none of these are my works. I'll add my own If I ever have time to draw again.

I have to say that I just don't feel right if I'm living in a place that doesn't have blood on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment